Myagi Music is proud to present “The Slammer!” A great sounding monster instrument featuring a ton of customizable sounds made using multiple instances of Ableton Live’s Operator synth.
The Slammer evokes memories of instruments like the 808 and 909, but goes beyond that territory using built in Macro controls and effects to take the sound into another dimension. Perfect for house, trap, breaks, dubstep, drum and bass and techno.
As an instrument using all FM drum elements, “The Slammer” gives you a MUCH wider range of tones than samples are capable of alone, and is pre-tweaked to give you hard hitting sounds with a huge amount of potential variation.
This product contains:
- 4 huge kick drums capable of booming sub tones through to crunchy, snappy impact kicks.
- 4 crunchy snares and claps with huge variation in tone.
- 2 distorted toms drums for trap-esque beats.
- shakers, high hats and electro blips galore.
- individually crafted Macro controls on every individual kit element.
- overall Macro controls on the entire instrument to give you huge transitions
- 8 patterns to get you started, showing off all the kit elements.
Each drum pad contains an Instrument Rack with pre-defined macro controls. These will control elements of the relevant synthesizer and effects to give you a control over the sound in a variety of dramatic ways.
The overall container rack has a selection of Macro controls that are designed to affect the entire drum machine. Be sure and play around with them in conjunction with each other and experiment with them to see how they will affect the flow of your rhythm section.