Massively Improve Your Songwriting
Learn the Songwriting Secrets of Top Producers
This live-stream is for electronic music producers who want to take the next step in improving their songwriting. Rather than taking the summer off and getting behind, we’re here to help you take a quantum leap with your music.
You’ve probably heard that you should be using reference tracks right? A lot of producers use them when doing mixdowns. But, there’s a wide variety of other SUPER USEFUL ways to use reference tracks.
When you feel inspired by certain music, one of the best ways to improve is by studying it. You’ve probably already studied some tracks from your favorite producers.
Despite your best efforts, is there still something about these hit songs that’s escaping you? Do you feel like there are some details you’re somehow missing? In this live-stream, we peel pack the layers of the onion, revealing what’s really going on inside.
Discover 7 POWERFUL Ways to Learn From Reference Tracks
These Techniques Will Allow You to Hear What REALLY Makes your Favorite Songs Tick
What You’ll Learn
- How to reverse engineer the song structure “formula” of your favorite songs.
- How to listen to reference songs and decipher the:
- Patterns and techniques your favorite producers are using to create flow, interest and energy in their songs.
- How to decide what samples, synths and instruments you’re going to need.
- How to learn from the different sections of reference tracks, so you never run out of ideas.
- How to analyze and learn from the mixdowns of reference tracks.
- How to organize all of this useful information into a solid PLAN for your next song.
Date & Time: Thursday July 19th, 6:00-8:00 Pacific Time / 9:00 – 11:00 Eastern Time
Convert to your local time: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
How it Works
- This is a fully live-streamed course.
- On the stream there will be chat and a live Q&A period.
- Once you sign up, you’ll get access to a private page in your My Library section of Warp Academy with all the info on how to access the stream.
- You’ll also get an e-mail with a link to join the stream.
- Once the live-stream is complete, you’ll get access to a recorded version you can watch for 30 days after to review the information.
- The recording will not be available for purchase after the stream is finished, so you need to sign up in advance.