Warmth, harmonics, color, and dynamics
FabFilter Saturn offers a range of different high-quality distortion models, inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape, and guitar amps. In addition, you also get three creative distortion styles, with which you can smudge, stretch, crush, rectify and clip your sounds in weird and unexpected ways.
With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options, Saturn will bring a unique flavor to your music.
Bring your sounds to life
Using Saturn’s extensive modulation section, you can really bring life and depth to your music. By applying subtle modulation to crossover frequencies, dynamics, band levels or tone controls, great warmth and definition can be achieved.
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, you get practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, FabFilter Saturn contains all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more.
No matter what type of distortion you go for with [FabFilter] Saturn, it always maintains a creamy and ‘producer’ sound.
- Sixteen different distortion styles, from subtle saturation to heavy guitar amps and bit crushing
- Multiband processing (up to 6 bands)
- Per-band drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls
- Per-band solo and mute options
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Mid/side processing
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Over 150 presets
- Unique per-component presets
- Optional HQ mode (8x oversampling)
- Interactive multiband display
- Easy-to-use interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor