The Blitz Bass Sound Design Ultra Class is a online course developed by Vespers, Ableton Live Certified Trainer and founder of WarpAcademy.com, that features 23 HD streaming tutorial videos that will showcase how to make bass that will seriously piss off your neighbours!
The course includes an extensive template, packed with tons of tools, presets, Racks, and samples Vespers uses in his own music. Check out the video below for a full tour of what’s included in the Blitz Bass Sound Design template.
Free Preview: The Blitz Bass Sound Design Template for Live 9
Get the Low Down
We’re going to delve deep into the art of designing phat, meticulously crafted bass. Vespers has been spending tons of time in the studio with industry insiders and some of the world’s leading sound designers, gathering knowledge and sharing info. He has condensed their secret techniques and pro-tips into this course. Decades of combined experience have been distilled down into this 6 hour, action-packed video course. All killer, no filler. Maximum boost for your bass!
Some of the hot topics covered are getting awesome sub bass, getting the kick and sub to work together in the mix, getting good bass with out “muddying” up the low end, multi-band processing, creating huge stereo width, tips for getting the most out of NI Massive synth, FM synthesis, resampling, modulation to add life and movement, plus pro-tips on compression, EQing, and saturation/distortion.
Are you a beginner or intermediate producer? All good. Vespers will break down each step so you can easily follow along. Vespers is known for teaching all the secrets and holding nothing back. True to this reputation, he has included tons of his custom Racks, samples, presets, and templates. We’ve also uploaded 5 full length lessons from the course that you can watch for free below!
Free Preview: Making Trap & Hip Hop 808 Subs
What You Get
We’re passionately obsessed with your success and believe in delivering far more value than you’re paying for. With this ultra course, you’ll get maximum bang for your buck. Here’s what’s included:
- Watch step by step as Ableton Certified Trainer Vespers reveals how he makes his basses.
- 23 HD videos totalling 6+ hours of epic bass production training.
- Downloadable Ableton Live 9 sound design template with enough bass sound design tools to make a Swiss Army knife green with envy! ($29 value)
- Multi-band processing Racks, widening techniques, and bus effects to make your bass sizzle!
- Samples that Vespers has custom-crafted with third-party gear, all bounced to audio.
- Devastating 808s for your trap and hip-hop tunes.
- 600 MB of pristine, 24-bit samples.
- 98 patches, including never before released Racks, presets & samples that Vespers custom developed for his own music
- All key parameters are Macro’d conveniently on the front panel for easy tweakage!
- Student discount pricing (20-60% off) on third-party software & plugins from our partners!
Free Preview: Multi-Band Bass Effects – iZotope Trash & Ozone
What You’ll Learn
We’ll be focusing on bass sounds for a variety of genres and the techniques we’ll be covering will be applicable to ANY genre. Guaranteed there will be something here for you. Here’s the full overview of what we’ll be covering:
- Your toolbox: The tools you’ll use to make great bass
- Techniques & theory: Good bass is about the right approach and correct technique
- Bass modulation: Getting your bass to come to life
- Supersonic audio: Working in higher sample rates
- Playing nice with the drums: Keeping your bass loud and your drums punchy
- Ninja tricks for Native Instruments Massive, getting more out of the world’s most widely used bass synth
- A world of sub-bass secrets (hint, it’s a LOT more than just a sine wave!)
- FM bass synthesis in Operator
- Resampling & why you should resample to audio
- Better alternatives to sidechaining
- Advanced bass processing
- Multi-band Rack building & Multi-band stereo field tricks
- Getting your bass WIDE as f*&ck
- Pro-tips for distortion, saturation, compression & other effects
- Recommended third party plugins for bass
- “Must-have” freeware plugins
- Get the low down on emerging new technology and software you should know about