What information is being collected and how?
- When you visit our site to read information about Warp Academy products and services, we collect anonymous information from your browsing activities. To improve the usefulness of the site, we measure and analyze non-identifying, aggregate usage, and volume statistical information from site visitors in order to administer the site and to constantly improve the quality of our service and site performance.
- Information gathered may include, but is not limited to, the following: the activity of the site visitor’s browser when the visitor is viewing the site; the site path of visitors; general information regarding the visitor’s internet service provider and host, and the time visitors come to and spend on the site. We reserve the right to publish anonymous, aggregate summary information regarding site visitors for promotional purposes and as a representative audience for advertisers. Please note that this is not personal information, only general summaries of our visitors’ usage of the site.
Personally Identifiable Information
- You may wish to request information and free or paid products. To facilitate the distribution of this content, you are asked to provide information such as, but not limited to, your name, title, phone number, email address, and home residence. By providing this information you are agreeing to allow Warp Academy to contact you by email. If at any time, for any reason, you wish to stop receiving emails from Warp Academy you need just opt out of communications by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
What is my data used for?
- We use your data to provide you the best service possible and to provision you access to our products and services.
- We will never sell your data and only provide your information to other services in order to provide our products and services to you.
- Your e-mail address may be loaded into advertising partners’ platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to display customized advertisements to you on those platforms.
How is my data stored and for how long?
- Your anonymous and personal data is stored in numerous software platforms including, but not limited to, WordPress, WooCommerce, google analytics, and our email software. We use these software systems to provide you the best service possible and to provision access to our products.
- We will keep your data for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose it was collected for. This means, that in order for us to provide you with our products and services, we will need to store your data to provide you with these products and services.
How can I contact your organization?
- If you ever have a question about how your data is collected, stored or used just reach out to us on our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few more notes:
We may disclose personal information when required by law, or in order to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on the site. Certain personal information that we collect on the site may be distributed among ourselves or other third parties solely for the purposes of processing your request or arranging delivery of your subscription, product, or service that you have requested. We may store and process personal information in Canada or any other country in which we (or any of our agents) maintain facilities.
Blogs and Testimonials
- We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit on the blog. Some of our students and community members have chosen to post testimonials on our site. The user has provided approval to post their personally identifiable information along with this testimonial.
- To opt out of the Warp Academy newsletter, please click unsubscribe in the body of the email communication.