Interested in Live 10 Standard or Suite?
Good on yah! You won’t regret it. But before you do you’ll want to read on below.
We’ve got a SWEET deal for ya!
As an Ableton Certified Training Center, we’ve set up an exclusive partnership with Ableton that allows our community members to purchase a copy of Ableton Live software for 40% off retail price. To qualify for this discount via Warp Academy, all you have to do is show a receipt(s) that prove(s) you have enrolled in $300 worth of Warp Academy courses or products. Here are the Ableton Live 10 Standard and Ableton Live 10 Suite retail and educational prices shown side by side:
If you already own Live you’re automatically eligible for discounted upgrade pricing. The Ableton shop will calculate your personal upgrade options based on the Live license registered in your account. Educational licenses can also be upgraded, however they do not offer an educational discount on upgrade prices. Check your upgrade price by logging in here.
Ok let’s do it! …….. What do I do?
- Spend $300 or more on Warp Academy
- Take a screenshot image of the receipt we email you OR when logged in click on My Account in the top right-hand menu of Warp Academy, and then scroll down to ‘Recent Orders’, on the My Account page, click on your order number and take a screenshot of the full invoice.
- Then head over to Ableton and purchase your desired copy of Ableton Live from this link
- On the Educational Pricing page Ableton states: “The software won’t run properly until you’ve verified your educational status. If you can’t wait for the verification process to run its course, use the free 30-day license to make music while we verify. Verification normally takes just one to two days.”
- To activate the discount, kindly send a copy of your receipt from Warp Academy to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Warp Academy Verification’. Ableton will then activate the discount and inform you of the next steps.
Our ninja support team would be absolutely stoked to help answer any questions you still may have. Send them a message here.