Pimp My Track
Access this course and every other Warp Academy course and live-stream as long as your membership is active!
Own it for lifeRegular price
Just get access to this course only and access it for life!
Vespers hand-picked a small, tight-knit group of his closest students and gave them an opportunity he’d never offered before. In order to qualify, they needed to have completed a number of courses on Vespers.ca or WarpAcademy.com, bringing them up to a high level of knowledge. Each of them submitted one of their projects for Vespers to do a full-on re-working. Vespers had a full license to thrill, and ripped each project apart with a “no-holds-barred” approach, completely re-engineering them. Whatever needed to be done, in his opinion, to bring the track up to a professional level.
Vespers recorded an epic 1 hour screencast of the makeover of each project, detailing his processes, techniques, workflows and professional methods every step of the way. The lessons and insights learned by the students in the course were so ground-breaking and invaluable that these episodes are now being made publicly available to you for the first time. Never before has it been possible to see Vespers working inside other people’s projects. Many genres are represented. There is something here for everyone, regardless of skill level or style.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language Ableton Live
- Students 211
- Assessments Yes
Before You Begin
Module 1 – Pimp My Track | Episode 1-9
- 01 | Brenden Quibin / Down8ch Remix “House of Bangra – David Starfire”
- 02 | Nick Vann / Vannplan “Anybody Wanna Party”
- 03 | BeHzad Khorasanzadeh / BeZ “Euphoric Tears”
- 04 | Johnny Zana “JetSet”
- 05 | Nathan Heiberg / DJ Shakes “Slow Burn”
- 06 | Tony Gurney / Groover the Barbarian “Scumhead”
- 07 | Cameron Crumpler / Conexion “Zodiac”
- 08 | Ari Karp / Esk4pe “Celestia”
- 09 | Vespers “Hexadecibel”